الأربعاء، 26 أكتوبر 2016

Capture and Wael Ghoneim moment




Detecting activist Wael Ghoneim, Ohdmasse "We are all Khaled Said" Facebook page about his experience and his suffering when he was arrested on January 27, 2011, pointing out that his arrest at the time was outside the law, warning of the danger of escalation of enforced disappearance.
Ghoneim said in a post to him this morning on the official account on Facebook "on January 27, 2011 Atakteft from the street at night text, four armed men in civilian clothes and Qona on the ground and tied up the two movements and in less than a minute Arab Rkpona was Mstnaahm and Gmoa my eyes and since then Mhevch is darkening pieces Aalghemash.olmdh 11 days and you Mngma Mtklepesh 24 hours a day, even during eating or praying, or even go to the bathroom. "

"I Atakteft from the street without a court ruling, without permission on behalf of, and without as I know the identity of the kidnappers. They covered my eyes, and Okhaddona to place Marafh is Vin limit Naharda, was investigated with me for long hours without the presence of a lawyer, and tied up the two movements and Qtna in solitary confinement forbidden it speak up with myself, Mcnch Aref need any of that happen Scales, who Almatql.kint short: Ayesh if I were dead. "

He Ghoneim Roya suffering through that traumatic experience "and you kidnapped minute encroachment Zee time, and time encroachment uniform today, and today Abieda Ze year, Ptbaky Ayesh in a state of terror because you mesh capable know you Vin Httalaa Emta and Hataml Vick Aah.vi detainee knew the true meaning of fear I knew meant BAA your body gets constant Brashh not know stoppage of panic. I Arif Kues I am at the mercy of the jailer who Haorteur fateful, because Mafeesh one sheet Ptthbt and Judy have and nobody Chaffhm two Bejtfinu of the street is very easy, I was crippled for months or years, or not to kill me and throw the bodies in the desert and deny Atakteft from the ground up. "

He revealed that the idea of ​​suicide was on his mind during his imprisonment, he said. "After well as the day I began to feel desperate. I was everything that I sleep I dream I am free and loose, but first wake up I would see Eddie Lessa Mtklepeshh and my eyes Lessa Mngmah. Began thoughts of suicide myself assailed and you Bohaol Oquaomha despite my mental ill . namely Ashan de knowing Kois, were military Hatin Baracbna length of the day, despite that I was in solitary confinement. ".

"The most difficult moments pass on omitted and Inta kidnapper is what Ptsol yourself ya see people righteousness Lessa Ptdor you nor violin was hit by despair and Aattabrtk been and preoccupied about you needs Tanih. A feeling that you are single and Jaiv of the unknown Basatr you and Ptbaky Pthaol related to any straw of hope that the person Bihbk Haaml Elly Ashan estimated it knows. You Fein. "

He continued, "I'm from affordable family course, Keteer of Aqraaba and friends or workers in senior positions, and I was at the time was working in one of the world's largest technology companies, however, was abducted way de".

He talked about the suffering of his family during the search for him, saying that "after Achtvaia, my family began Adoroa Ali in all hospitals and departments. Brotherly small Aqraaba lost their morgue Ashan where someone spoke to them and told them that the body of a person likeness and Aaizinhm Atocdoa..mh Arif describe the amount of horror who was in it My wife and my father and my mother and the rest of the family and two private Bismawa an internal Bti I grasped Ali. Omc Arif I place my wife which bettered the valley and what Basoloha Baba Fein? les Mesh Batsal Pena? ".

He added that the place where he was held in which it was used numbers to identify the kidnappers and not names so as not to discover one of the other's identity, adding, "Mesh Hansi moment after the reception at the camp to an officer or sergeant (Mqdarsh ​​Refine because my eyes were Mngmah) asked me: Your name eh? I told him : Wael Saeed Abbas Ghoneim, and he hit me with a pen and told me: no! You are here your name 41, name eh? I said, a tone of oppression: my name is 41.lah my name is 41? because kidnapped Minfc Atqal name. Ashan if it happened that the two kidnapped for any reason Atkelmoa and one in them came out, Miqolsh to the people of other middle that Matql.ant authority in the eyes of just a serial number, without any rights. "

He said the founder of the "We are all Khaled Said" page, saying "what happened to me is no need of what is happening and Hihsal to a lot of people takes place abducted without any legal basis and Bataradwa for various forms of physical and psychological torment in the absence of any mechanism to hold accountable who Btaatady the most basic norms of human rights and security services It was approved by the Constitution and the law. "

Ghoneim warned of the danger of the phenomenon of enforced disappearances, saying "I Baketb this conversation hundreds of abductees from different political currents, some of whom Malloch any political concerns, their parents Badoroa them, Keteer them Grocery weeks or months nobody knows their place and Bathakq with them in contravention of all laws Egyptian and international and constitutional norms. people di less right we have the matter is that we think about all the people that the crime of kidnapping and criminal perpetrator Minfc mistrusted on the implementation of the law and the Constitution. "